Big Iron show information
27th Annual-2007 Farm Show and Exposition Sept. 11, 12, & 13 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.) ? Admission to show grounds is FREE ? Parking is FREE ? Both indoor and outdoor exhibit display areas at low fees ? All exhibits must be agriculture-oriented ? La...
27th Annual-2007 Farm Show and Exposition Sept. 11, 12, & 13 (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Admission to show grounds is FREE
- Parking is FREE
- Both indoor and outdoor exhibit display areas at low fees
- All exhibits must be agriculture-oriented
- Ladies programs scheduled
- Field demonstrations can be seen each day with FREE shuttle service to and from the field demonstration area
- On-grounds demonstrations are held each day
- KFGO Radio, and the Big Iron Committee host a FREE picnic for the Exhibitors each year
- People movers transport people FREE from parking areas to grounds and around areas of the grounds
The Big Iron Farm Show & Exposition attracts more than 70,000 national and international visitors each year - proof that it is the farm show for agribusiness.
The Big Iron Farm Show has had a record breaking number of exhibitors - more than 800 - representing more than 600 hundred companies.
Big Iron buildings on grounds where indoor exhibitors are located:
- Ag Building
- Commercial Building
- Exhibit Hall
- Harvest hall
- Horticulture Building
- Schollander Pavilion
- Located just East of Big Iron Show (across road). No reservations, rented on first come, first serve basis.
- For additional information: http://www.redrivervalleyfair.com/camping/camping.htm
- All gates are walk-thru gates only during show dates.
- Gate east of Grandstand will be open each morning of the show from 7 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. for deliveries.
- Any problems, please contact Show Office!
- During show - Big Iron Building
- Each day - hours 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Big Iron Information Booth
- Open each day during show hours
- Messages will be delivered to you