Consider these 8 winter safe driving tips
The American Automobile Association recommends these winter driving tips when saddling up for a trek to a farm meeting:
• Avoid driving while you're fatigued. Get the proper amount of rest before taking on winter weather.
• Don't warm up a vehicle in a garage or enclosed area.
• Properly inflate tires.
• Don't mix radial tires with other types of tires.
• Keep your gas tank at least half full, in part to avoid gas line freeze-up.
• Avoid using a parking brake in cold, snowy weather.
• Don't use cruise control on any slippery surface.
• Use your seat belt every time you get into your vehicle.
Visit AAA's YouTube page for videos on winter driving tips.