Advertise in Print | Subscriptions
Published April 26, 2013, 12:00 AM


The original creamery was located in a two-story brick and stone building at First and Tyler streets. Tyler is one block east of Ramsey, which is pictured approaching the levee in this 1936 photo. Photo courtesy of the Hastings Pioneer Room
Read the article: Celebrating 100 years - Hastings creamery started downtown, making butter