Advertise in Print | Subscriptions
Published April 24, 2013, 12:00 AM

Turbie Twist

The As Seen on TV product called the Turbie Twist is a microfiber towel shaped to fit the head and wrap around long hair. Michael Vosburg / Forum Photo Editor
Read the article: Thursday review: Turbie Twist a nifty way to dry your hair