Advertise in Print | Subscriptions
Published July 31, 2010, 12:00 AM

Limited haying or grazing of CRP acres is allowed

WILLMAR — Livestock producers seeking additional supplies of hay should note that local Farm Service Agency offices are now accepting requests to allow limited haying or grazing of land enrolled in the Conservation Reserve Program.

By: Wes Nelson, Farm Service Agency executive director, West Central Tribune

:The complete e-mail address or addresses to send the article to

: your name