4-H swine show winners at ND State Fair named4-H'ers won either champion or reserve champion in the swine competition at the North Dakota State Fair in Minot on July 28.
By: NDSU Extension Service, INFORUM
4-H'ers won either champion or reserve champion in the swine competition at the North Dakota State Fair in Minot on July 28.
Winners are listed by county with name, placing and class description.
* Abbigale Steeke, Rhame, champion, Duroc
* Brooke Levos, Chaffee, reserve champion, Intermediate Showmanship
* Lynsey Schmitz, Oakes, champion, Junior Showmanship; reserve champion, Market Gilt
* Lacey Schmitz, Oakes, reserve champion, Junior Showmanship
* Elizabeth Black, Towner, reserve champion, Berkshire
* Derrek Heins, New Salem, champion, Market Gilt
* Taylor Heins, New Salem, reserve champion, Commercial Gilt; reserve champion, Senior Showmanship
* Rhett Wolter, White Earth, champion, Market Barrow; champion, Overall Market Swine
* Bobbi Hennessy, Stanley, reserve champion, Yorkshire
* Heidi Scheetz, Hensler, champion, Intermediate Showmanship
* Kylee Myers, Kathryn, reserve champion, Market Barrow
* Hayley Anderson, Milnor, champion, Hampshire
* Kaitlyn Kline, Goodrich, champion, Senior Showmanship
* Nick Germann, Rhame, champion, Hybrid (Commercial/Crossbred) Boar
* Quinn Steffan, Belfield, champion, Commercial Gilt; champion, Overall Breeding Swine
* Alecia Dukart, Dickinson, reserve champion, Duroc
* Katelin Dukart, Dickinson, champion, Yorkshire; reserve champion, Overall Breeding Swine
* Cody Lies, Douglas, champion, Berkshire
* Samantha, Lies, Douglas, champion, Spotted