4-H poultry show winners annoucedFor 4-H'ers across the state, the 2010 North Dakota State Fair in Minot started off with the Poultry Show on July 25.
By: NDSU Extension Service, INFORUM
For 4-H'ers across the state, the 2010 North Dakota State Fair in Minot started off with the Poultry Show on July 25.
Champions and reserve champions from each division are listed alphabetically by county with name, placing and class description.
* Morgan Costa, Bottineau, reserve champion Chicken Egg Production
* Nicolas Costa, Bottineau, champion Junior Showmanship
* Logan McLean, Wheatland, reserve champion Chicken Breeding Bantams Hen
* Cassidy Sandstrom, Emerado, champion Chicken Breeding Bantams Cock, champion Chicken Breeding Bantams Hen, champion Best of Show
* Brandon Belgarde, Granville, champion Other Poultry, reserve champion Ducks
* Grace Bachmeier, Granville, reserve champion Market Chicken
* Tanner Schapp, Granville, champion Ducks, reserve champion Best of Show
* Cassidy Shafer, Turtle Lake, champion Pigeons
* Natalie Bergquist, Turtle Lake, reserve champion Other Poultry
* Savannah Shafer, Turtle Lake, reserve champion Pigeons
* Travis Erickson, Ruso, champion Geese, reserve champion Geese
* Kaylyn Obert, Stanley, champion Market Chicken
* Justin Edgar, Bathgate, champion Chicken Egg Production
* Sarah Edgar, Bathgate, champion Chicken Breeding Large Breeds, champion Senior Showmanship
* Alexis Heinke, Deering, reserve champion Chicken Breeding Bantams Cock, reserve champion Junior Showmanship
* Breanna Quarne, Glenburn, reserve champion Turkeys
* Jory Miller, Deering, reserve champion Chicken Breeding Large Breeds
* Layton Peters, Glenburn, champion Turkeys, reserve champion Senior Showmanship