New ND 4-H ambassadors selectedFARGO - Six youth were selected to join the North Dakota 4-H Ambassadors team.
By: NDSU Extension Service, INFORUM
FARGO - Six youth were selected to join the North Dakota 4-H Ambassadors team.
The new team members, the county where they live and the school they attend are:
* Heidi Barnick, Towner, North Star Public School
* Jason Jallo, Walsh, Fordville-Lankin School
* Bobbi Jo Kronberg, Dickey, Ellendale Public School
* Johnathan Myhre, Pembina, Valley High School
* Danielle Schmoker, Stutsman, Pingree-Buchanan High School
* Ross Stanley, Burleigh, Century High School
The North Dakota 4-H Ambassadors is a group of young adults from across North Dakota who are actively involved in 4-H. They coordinate many activities that involve teaching youth and adults about topics such as leadership, teamwork and citizenship.
They specialize in planning and facilitating 4-H events, such as the annual statewide Extension Youth Conference, workshops, training sessions and regional events. They strive to create events that are fun, educational and skill- building, and promote self-improvement. They also are active volunteers for 4-H programs in every North Dakota county.